Lindenhurst had quite a few sports teams named as Fall Scholar-Athlete Teams this school year by the New York State Public High School Athletic Association.
These teams have met the criteria for a designated number of athletes within each sport, and maintained an overall unweighted GPA of 90 or higher for the 2012-13 Fall season.
- Boys Cross-Country, Coached by George Smawley, 96.753
- Girls Cross-Country, Coached by Dave Carlson, 95.359
- Cheerleading, Coached by Michele Corcoran and Ann Wishniak, 95.01
- Golf, Coached by Matt Ward, 94.051
- Girls Swimming and Diving, Coached by Diane Pollard, 93.860
- Girls Tennis, Coached by Debi Bonanduci, 93.504
- Girls Soccer, Coached by Ed Colgan, 92.901
- Girls Volleyball, Coached by Kellie Block, 92.554
- Football, Coached by Nick Lombardo, 91.958
- Boys Volleyball, Coached by Kevin Muscarello, 91.781
- Boys Soccer, Coached by Rich Delgaudio, 91.188
- Gymnastics, Coached by Nicole Briscoe, 90.497
- Field Hockey, Coached by Ralph Tubello, 90.013
Information supplied by Carol Hauser.