The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
Dawn Heller, 46, of West Islip, was and charged with driving while intoxicated after the minivan she was driving allegedly rear-ended a Suffolk County police patrol car on Sunrise Highway.Let Patch save you time. Get local stories just like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Fast signup here.
- On June 11, there was a report of harassment on Spruce Avenue occurring at 7 p.m.
- On June 10, there was a report of aggaravated harassment on Norma Avenue occurring at 6 p.m.
- On June 9, there was a report of harassment on Chiccot Avenue at 6:00 a.m.
- On June 8, there was a report of criminal mischief on Fire Island Avenue occurring at 11 p.m.
- On June 8, there was a report of harassment on Bellmore Street occurring at 12 a.m.
- On June 8, there was a report of harassment on Oakneck Road occurring at 11:20 p.m.