The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
Jeremy Pecorella, of West Islip, was arrested in Ronkonkoma on May 24 and charged with possession of a hypodermic instrument and possession of marijuana on May 24.
- On May 24, there was a report of grand larceny on Namdac Avenue occurring at 7:30 p.m.
- On May 25, there was a report of aggravated harassment on the westbound Sunrise Highway Service Road occurring at 6:00 p.m. on May 24.
- On May 26, there was a report of criminal mischief on West 5th Street at 11:24 p.m.
- On May 27, there was a report of grand larceny on Paprocki Avenue occurring at 5 p.m. According to reports, a purse was taken from a vehicle.
- On May 27, there was a report of harassment on Pease Lane occurring at 6 p.m.
- On May 27, there was a report of criminal mischief on Lions Path occurring at 7 a.m.