The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
Arthur Davidson, of Bay Shore, was charged with after an investigators found out he attempted to sell 23 Burmese Pythons to an undercover officer. According to officials, Davidson lives within the West Islip School District.
- On September 11, there was a report of aggravated harassment on Highland Avenue.
- On September 10, there was a report of criminal mischief on Hunter Avenue.
- On September 7, there was a report of harassment on Higbie Lane.
- On September 6, there was a report of criminal mischief on Malts Avenue. According to police, the report stemmed from a domestic dispute.
- On September 5, there was a report of criminal mischief on Sunrise Highway Service Road.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.