The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Christopher O'Rourke, 25, of West Islip, was arrested May 11 in Stony Brook and charged with DWI with previous conviction in 10 years. Police stopped O'Rourke after he ran a red light at the intersection of N. Country Road and Route 25A, and was allegedly found to be intoxicated.
- On May 8, there was a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle on West Secatogue Lane occurring at 11 a.m. on May 6.
- On May 9, there was a report of robbery involving a female victim at an undisclosed location occurring at 6 p.m. on May 7.
- On May 9, there was a report of grand larceny on Pace Drive South occurring at 2 a.m. on May 9. Reports state a wallet was taken from the vehicle.
- On May 12, there was a report of assault involving an adult male victim on Union Boulevard occurring at 2:40 p.m. on May 12.
- On May 12, there was a report of assault involving an adult male victim on Montauk Highway occurring at 4 a.m. on May 12.