The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Terrence Holland, of North Babylon, was arrested in West Islip on June 8 and charged with assault with intent to cause physical injury.
- John Guiffre, of West Islip, was arrested in West Islip on June 15 and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.
- John Schuller, of West Islip, was arrested in West Islip on June 16 and charged with DWI.
- On June 18, there was a report of criminal mischief on Hunter Avenue.
- On June 16, there was a report of grand larceny on Sunrise Highway Service Road.
- On June 14, there was a report of criminal mischief on Bay Shore Road.