The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
William Slack, of Gansewoort, was arrested in West Islip on Aug. 11 and charged with second degree burglary of a dwelling.
- On August 13, there was a report of grand larceny on Higbie Lane. According to reports, metal from sewer covers were taken.
- On August 12, there was a report of aggravated harassment on Pease Lane. According to reports, a man complained his girlfriend was harassing his elderly parents.
- On August 13, there was a report of burglary in a vacant property on Shoal Drive West.
- On August 08, there was a report of grand larceny on West Islip Blvd. According to reports, two diamond bracelets and an engagement ring were taken.
- On August 07, there was a report of harassment on Sunrise Highway Service Rd.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.