The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Three men were arrested in West Islip and charged in connection with the illegal sale of blackfish, the DEC announced Monday.
- On December 4, Johanna Morales, of Deer Park, was arrested in West Islip and charged with assault with intent to cause physical injury with a weapon.
- On December 9, there was a report of aggravated harassment on Montauk Highway.
- On December 8, there was a report of criminal mischief on Sequams Lane.
- On December 6, there was a report of aggravated harassment on West Islip Road.
- On December 6, there was a report of burglary on Horton Street.
- On December 5, there was a report of burglary on Thompson Drive.
Guilty Plea in Boat Crash That Killed West Islip Man
Let Patch save you time – get the top stories of the day delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest breaking news in West Islip.