The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
A on July 28 after police discovered her in a disabled stolen vehicle on Montauk Highway in Southampton, 27east.com reports.
The vehicle, a black 2008 Acura MDX, belongs to a West Islip resident and was reported stolen to the Third Precinct the same day.
Maria Quintero, 25, was arrested at the scene and charged with criminal possession of stolen property and endangering the welfare of a child. Quintero had her 2-year-old son in the front passenger seat of the SUV at the time, accordingto 27east.
Quintero was released after posting $250 bail and is scheduled for arraignment on Wednesday, Aug. 29 in Southampton Town Justice Court.
- On August 06, there was a report of criminal mischief on Pine Avenue.
- On August 06, there was a report of harasment on Everdell Avenue.
- On August 04, there was a report of petit larceny on Sunrise Highway.
- On August 03, there was a report of criminal mischief on Montauk Highway.
- On August 02, there was a report of criminal mischief on West Bay Drive. According to reports, the complainants' tires were slashed.