Thanksgiving is a big day for all of us here in the USA. It is the time to get together with the family. This time of the year, we all also become lazy as its holiday season with the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. People tend to put on all the weight that they have lost during the year and more. Their workout and healthy eating habits take a backseat to everything else.
Do not make yourself feel miserable. Instead try these few tips and you should be back on track in next few days:
1. Have more water. Try to hydrate yourself as much as you can. Start your day by drinking 2 large glasses before doing anything else.
2. Eat more vegetables and fruits.
3. Have lean meat and raw nuts. Remember, you want your body to keep up with that metabolism to burn calories and starving will lower down your metabolism.
4. Avoid restaurant food as they are loaded with fats and salt which will bloat you up further.
5. Work out the next 3-4 consecutive days.
6. GET ADJUSTED!! Gentle spinal adjustments ensure that your body will be functioning at it's highest level.
Try these simple tips and you'll be feeling fabulous in know time. THANK YOU for reading!! As an extra special treat Islip Chiropractic is having a FREE 30 minute massage giveaway!! Click HERE to enter..There are only 3 more days to enter!!
~ Dr. Laura Bowen