Celebrate your independence on the Fourth of July by cooling down at a local beach or pool or head to one of our area's great parks for some relaxation and play time with the kids. All town parks are open for business on July 4th:
- West Islip Beach- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Benjamin Beach- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- East Islip Beach- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ronkonkoma Beach- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sayville Marina Park- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All town parks will open and close at dusk and dawn.
- Ship Wreck Cove Spray Park (Bay Shore)- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Casamento Pool (Bay Shore)
- Byron Lake Pool (Oakdale)
- Hidden Pond Park Pool (Hauppauge)
- Roberto Clemente Pool (Brentwood)