1. Extreme Design Makeover: Interested in redesigning your home? Stop by the library at 7 p.m. on Monday. the group will meet in Room A.
2. Valentine's Day Dessert: Children in grades K through 3 can make a Valentine's Day dessert on Tuesday from 4 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. or 5:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
3. Teens Night Out: Teens can spend Wednesday night at the library hanging out and making rice krispies treats from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
4. Knitting: Enjoy knitting? Come down to the Library to show off your techniques and maybe learn something new. Please bring knitting needles, a pattern, and yarn to the group, which starts at 7 p.m. Thursday.
5. Story Time: Kids can enjoy story time at the library on Thursday at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.