1. Tots Night Out: Take the kids to Tots Night Out at the library starting at 6:15 p.m. Monday.
2. Knitting Club: Enjoy knitting? Come down to the Library to show off your techniques and maybe learn something new. Please bring knitting needles, a pattern, and yarn to the group, which starts at 7 p.m. Monday.
3. Story Time for Tots: Youngsters and their parents can enjoy story time at the library on Tuesday. Storytime for tots ages 24 months to 41 months will be held at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
4. Gold On Your Bookshelf: Used and rare bookseller Judi Culbertson will explain what makes old books valuable and teach you how to identify precious items in your personal collection on Tuesday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Participants are encouraged to bring one book for a free appraisal.
5. Chess for Kids: Children can take part in a game of chess Tuesday at 4:45 p.m.